Translate

Thursday 6 March 2014

WHY I DO CRAZY HAIR STYLES Published 5 days ago by focus

http://hairvillagers.com/why-i-do-crazy-hair-styles-a-denrele-edun/Though he looks thin and fragile, Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun has a larger than life image

Why the crazy hair style?
I am just expressing my individuality. Most people ask me that question and I would say I just want to be me. Some people think I make my hair like this to attract attention, but I have always had attention from childhood. So you know when I am somewhere, you can pick me out of the crowd and modeling is part of it because the models I was modeling with were very tall so you can hardly notice me. But with my crazy hair style you could single me out. So it was?? hair styles ?that started inspiring me. When I see all those hair styles they wear on the run way, and I always love to look good. But it was good for me because I was getting negative criticism. My lecturers would walk me out of class. They used to bug me everyday. In the school magazines people will write all sort of things like Denrele is a useless boy; at times I could stand at the bus stop in front of Education in UNILAG people will just park their cars and start insulting me like eight times a day. But the same set of people that abused me then are the ones now running after me. That is life.
So does this crazy hair styles have any positive or negative influence on your personality?
It is an extension of my person. It is a reflection of my individuality. For me my look is fun, it is not too serious but it is serious to get compliment. At least when people see me they ask like does this boy have parents at all; because behind every form of madness or craziness, there must be at least a certain degree of creativity. It is not easy to create these hair styles but then when you look at the these hair styles you will definitely know that the person who created the hair style is not a dullard. So for me, there is nothing special in it because many people have started making the hair style like me. I am not trying to make anything out of it; it is just me expressing myself.
  http://bit.ly/1d6MPET pic.twitter.com/lRDnD0jWXh

No comments:

Post a Comment